The Disney Princesses are coming to Cincinnati & Dayton, and I have a special discount code if you are planning on buying tickets! Enjoy! Ella & I are looking forward to the Girl's Night Out!
DAYTON
Mommy Blogger Discount for Dayton’s Disney On Ice presents Princess Classics
FLAT $11 TICKET ON ALL PERFORMANCES!
CODE: MOM2
Restrictions: Not valid on Rinkside, Front Row, or VIP seats; limit 4 per transaction; no double discounts
TM Link to Dayton Disney On Ice: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/180344/821550
CINCINNATI
Mommy Blogger Discount for Cincinnati’s Disney On Ice presents Princess Classics
SAVE $4 ON ALL PERFORMANCES!
CODE: MOM2
Restrictions: Not valid on Front Row or VIP seats; limit 4 per transaction; no double discounts
TM Link to Cincinnati Disney On Ice: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/180631/821550
ps...full disclosure: in exchange for promoting this event I was given free tickets to the show. yippee! be sure to let us know if you will be going!

WOW, lucky you! how cool! my daughter would die for this.
ReplyDelete