Wednesday, July 28, 2010

my three sons

two of my three sons have taken to dressing themselves lately.

max no longer believes in casual friday or even pajama days for that matter. he wears his tie to dress things up quite often.
and sam has insisted on wearing rainboots everyday this week, only taking them off to sleep (at his mother's insistence). without socks. and man, can those froggies jump!
and all three boys enjoy pretending they are airplanes and soaring through the air.
my sons are a constant source of joy and entertainment.

and then there is my girl. my sweet little girl, who is becoming a young lady right before my eyes. and she still lets me pick her outfits ;)
we got this lovely twirlaway skirt on etsy last week, for her birthday...because mama's sewing machine is collecting dust at the moment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Max's tie ;) What a stylish bunch of kids!

Anna said...

M2 went through a phase when he wanted to wear a tie constantly. Kinda cute.

Amy said...

Very Cute! and Very Fabulous!