Friday, September 17, 2010

on my mind...

thoughts, ideas, interests & desires that are consuming me lately...


~grandma ruth's raisin spice muffins
~a blanket for alaska
~katniss
~cloth napkins
~bread baking :: have a recipe you care to share?
~naptime
~old family homes
~filling the deepfreeze :: winter will be here before we know it! i hope.
~le creuset dutch ovens
~beer braised beef
~note cards
~house elves
~popcorn
~halloween costumes :: both handmade & store bought
~meeting a friend for the very first time
~miss rumphius
~nebulizers
~family movie night
~the cabin :: as soon as i leave i just want to be back again
~granny squares
~star wars cookie cutters :: wierd but true, i am coveting these bad boys
~savoring every moment with my sweet babes because their growth rate is out of control

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That little dragon costume is just stinkin' adorable! I am still coveting the cookie cutters too...I keep talking myself out of them, but I'm not sure how persuasive I'm going to be with myself next time we're in Kenwood ;)