Friday, October 29, 2010

watch me grow!

it's been a busy couple of weeks for henry! on monday he reached the nine month mark (that's 75% of a year, and it makes me very very blue that he's growing soooo fast).



but that's not all.  in the past few weeks he has:

learned how to pull himself into a sitting position

mastered the art of pulling himself into a standing position while holding furniture

taken a bath in the sink

helped with the dishes

eaten a book (appropriately entitled "just me and my little brother")

and learned how to wave "bye bye"

 while i love watching all of these new tricks, each one makes me cringe a bit.  i miss the newborn days, especially after visiting the newest newborn in the family.  but i am thankful that he is growing big and strong, and already showing such cleverness by helping mama with the dishes. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the happy smile in every picture! I know it's a little sad that he's growing so fast...but it is definitely fun watching him grow! :)