Saturday, October 16, 2010

welcome fall!

i guess you might have noticed, many of my blog entries of late have been centered around fall.  i love autumn, it's my favorite season.  i'm not a fan of heat and humidity...give me the cool, crisp days anytime!  soup, windows open, leaves crunching, sweaters...love it!  the next best thing will be a fire in the fireplace!  ok, enough about my excitement over fall.  today ella raked a little pile of leaves and we let henry play in them.  he LOVED it!  perhaps he will be a fall fanatic like his mama someday? 

henry just learned how to pull himself up into a sitting position this week, and he's oh so proud of himself.  he's been sitting for a month or so, if i put him on the floor in a sitting position, but on tuesday he mastered the trick himself.  and then on wednesday he pulled himself into a standing position.  oh my.  next thing you know....
sometimes i hate how fast they grow.

1 comment:

David Love said...

Henry's face on his little photo montage, on the bottom right, is be best photo ever. He can already get that sassy one-eybrow-raised look? Hahaha I cannot wait until he can speak his mind :-)