Monday, November 15, 2010

one down, three to go

i finished henry's winter hat last night.  it took me one week to make.  because i am slow.  it probably would have taken my crocheting mentor, auntie annie, about an hour to make.  i am still pretty new & slow and I have to sneak in these little pockets of time for crocheting.  it calms me.  so i have one winter hat finished, and three to go.  ella's is on the hook now. 

i love this pattern for the "little people" hat, i found it on etsy, created by mamachee.  i made several of them last winter too, henry came home from the hospital in one.  if you are looking for an easy pattern for cutting your crocheting teeth on, i suggest you look no further.  fyi:  i made henry the child-sized version, because my stitching is so tight the infant one wouldn't fit his big noggin.

what are you making this week?  please do share!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally adorable on Henry!! I love the little pea pod top :)

Unknown said...

i adore that 2nd hat too. i have not touched any knitting- which is extra great, since i wanted to make gifts for christmas- go me!