Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ In Reverse ~ June 13, 2011

I am participating in Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com, but unlike most of the other participants who plan their menus and post them that week, I'm always a bit behind, and I post my menus a week later. I do this so that I can let you know if I try a new recipe and it's not that great. I don't want to blog about a recipe if it's no good. Participating in MPM has inspired me to find new recipes for my family, and I hope that when you read this post you can find new recipes for your family!

Monday ~ Spaghetti & Meatsauce with whole clove roasted garlic bread
Tuesday ~ Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos
Wednesday ~ Frisch's with Nana
Thursday ~ Brinner: Multigrain Flapjacks from the Kentucky Fresh Cookbook (don't miss my giveaway - one lucky reader will win a copy of this awesome cookbook!)
Friday ~ Cookout with Family: Burgers & Dogs
Saturday ~ Market Day Margherita Flatbread and Whole Grain Rotini with Trader Joe's Tomato Basil Marinara
Sunday ~ Parmesan Turkey Meatloaf and Herb Roasted Potatoes

Extras this week ~ Chicken Caesar Pitas for lunch, Snickers Pies for our church's cake booth at a festival, and Chicken Pot Pie for the parents of a sweet new babe


What have you been cooking?  I'd love some recipes linked in the comments section...I'm looking for new things to try!

3 comments:

shannanb said...

So glad you posted this turkey meatloaf recipe. We just started eating ground turkey -> last week I made meatballs and I was looking for a good meatloaf recipe. So... this one works?

The Little Things Mama said...

We thought it was yummy! It will never replace traditional meatloaf in my heart, but it's a good stand-in ;) I made turkey burgers a few weeks ago too. They were delish!

ShannanB said...

alrighty, making this recipe for dinner tonight. Fingers crossed (because of my talents, not your recipe) ;-)