Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ In Reverse ~ June 27

I am participating in Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com, but unlike most of the other participants who plan their menus and post them that week, I'm always a bit behind, and I post my menus a week later. I do this so that I can let you know if I try a new recipe and it's not that great. I don't want to blog about a recipe if it's no good. Participating in MPM has inspired me to find new recipes for my family, and I hope that when you read this post you can find new recipes for your family!

Here's our menu from last week! 

Monday ~ Father's Day Dinner with my family: Steak, Salad, Herb Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans & More
Tuesday ~ Stovetop Bourbon BBQ Chicken with Yellow Basmati Rice from the Kentucky Fresh Cookbook
Wednesday ~ Pizza that Ella made at her cooking class at Baker Hunt & Fresh Vegetable Soup
Thursday ~ Leftovers for the Kids, Mama went out to dinner with some friends
Friday ~ Dinner at Coney Island, listening to music at the Paddlefest concerts
Saturday ~ Penne with Vodka Sauce
Sunday ~ Leftovers

Extras: Zucchini bread, Banana Chocolate Chip MuffinsChicken Caesar Pitas
What are you cooking this week?

No comments: