Thursday, July 21, 2011

happy birthday to my sweet ella rose

My little girl turns eight today.  I wanted to write a sweet post like I did for Max's birthday.  But I'm just not great with words, despite my job as a card-maker.  And I couldn't pick the right pictures, there were too many, so I decided to do a slideshow.  This is my first slideshow, so please excuse any technical  issues.  We love our sweet girl, and feel blessed to have her in our life!  And one thing that is apparent after watching this video is that I've sure had fun dressing my little girl over the years!  Boys just aren't as fun to dress, buy them a superhero t-shirt and they are good to go ;)
Enjoy the video!  And a very happy birthday to my sweet girl, Ella Bella, Princess of Kentucky.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's such a sweet show, and she's grown SO much! Happy Birthday Ella!!! You are a beautiful and sweet young lady!

Vicky and Jen said...

Ahhh, how beautiful! Enjoying every second watching the princess grow up! Happy Birthday Ella!

Cindy Reaper said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA BELLA!!!!!!!!!!
She is just beautiful!

Kimberly said...

She CANNOT be eight. Was it really that long ago that I used to babysit for that gorgeous little babe? Where does the time go?!

Happy birthday to Ella! She is such a sweet, gentle-spirited, beautiful girl (and the best big sister your boys could ask for). I hope she's feeling better so she can enjoy her special day!

And I disagree with your statement about you not being great with words. I love reading your posts!