Monday, September 19, 2011

menu plan monday ~ in reverse ~ september 19

I am participating in Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com, but unlike most of the other participants who plan their menus and post them that week, I'm always a bit behind, and I post my menus a week later. I do this so that I can let you know if I try a new recipe and it's not that great. I don't want to blog about a recipe if it's no good. Participating in MPM has inspired me to find new recipes for my family, and I hope that when you read this post you can find new recipes for your family!

Here's what we had for dinner last week:
Monday ~ Salmon, Green Beans & Garlic Fries
Tuesday ~ Skillet Red Beans, Wild Rice & Salad
Wednesday ~ Homemade Cincinnati Chili 3-Ways
Thursday ~ Frisch's**
Friday ~ Steak dinner with my mom - girl's night out!  **
Saturday ~ Pizza with the inlaws **
Sunday ~ Brinner!  Whole Wheat Waffles, Sausage & Hash Browns

Extras ~ Whole Wheat Banana Bread

**Daddy is out of town, so Mommy took several short cuts last week!

No comments: