Thursday, March 22, 2012

property inspection

I simply cannot convey the proper amount of happiness to you when I write this, but be assured, I'm downright giddy.  After 10.5 long hard months my husband has finally completed renovations on our rental property.  I'm simply overjoyed that he won't have to be spending the majority of spare time in the evenings and on the weekends at the other house.  And I have to say, all of his hard work has definitely paid off.  The place looks amazing.  I'm so lucky to have a husband who has such knowledge, motivation, drive and determination.  I'm thankful that he has the know-how to take on a huge project like this.  I will share some before & after pictures from the renovations at a later date.  Tonight Michael put the finishing touches on, and we handed the keys over to our new tenant.   Earlier today we did the inspection, and Henry checked every single door in the place.  They all work.  They all slam.  And the floors are just right for running in circles.  So in his book the place is alright.  And I found a very old newspaper in a dusty old closet in the stairwell.  This house has such a rich history, I'm so glad we bought it, and so happy that my husband took such pains to make it beautiful again.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

A house check up is an evaluation on the real construction as well as many electricity systems by way of a certified specialized. The item normally involves a great study of each and every obvious element of the medial side as well as outside a property. A professional house inspector possesses considered numerous properties and is also thus well-informed in the many regions of house design, home heating along with major systems, as well as how they many need to work. property management Ventura