Congrats to Jamie who gave us a great craft idea...Mirror out of spoons!
Jamie, please email me at Katie(at)Cards-by-Katie(dot)com to claim your prize!
You all must know by now how much I love encouraging my children to be creative and express themselves through art. The kids love to take art classes, we make visits to our local art museums regularly (the Contemporary Arts Center and the Cincinnati Art Museum), and the kids have more art supplies at their disposal than some preschool classrooms have. We have a cool cabinet in our dining room full of stuff they can grab any time to create with. I think that encouraging them to explore and create artisitically will encourage creative thinking in all aspects of life. I want them to grow up thinking outside the box, and coming up with creative ways to solve problems.
Wow! My kids couldn't wait to take all of these products for a test drive! And we were not disappointed! Here's a few things that I love about this collection as a whole:
- I love that they are washable
-I love that babes as young as 12 months can use some of these products to explore artwork in an age-appropriate way (the products are marked 12 months + or 24 months +)
- I love that my 2 1/2 year old can use the materials independently to entertain himself when I need a few minutes of peace to do something like cook dinner
- I love how fun they are!
-I love that even though these products were made with the wee ones in mind, my "bigger" kids got a kick out of the products too!
Henry had a blast with the markers!
Toddler art fun!
Robin was amazed by the magic paper that turned colors when you used the special marker
The dry erase activity mat is just perfect for Henry to use even when Mama is not sitting right there with him! He's been using this at dinner time to occupy himself so mama can cook in peace.
And this...this is super cool, it's a musical Rub-Art Station. It plays music while you rub crayons over paper on top of farm image plates. Henry LOVES this one the best! He just giggles and giggles when he uses it.
Here's a video commercial with more details about My First Crayola supplies ::
My First Crayola Giveaway ::
I will choose one winner using Random.org on Tuesday, May 29th at 2pm, and announce the winner here on my blog and on the little things facebook page. The winner will have 48 hours to respond via email or another name will be drawn. Here are some of the items you might find in your prize package: My First CrayolaTM Washable Crayons, My First CrayolaTM Washable Markers, My First CrayolaTM Washable Stampers, My First CrayolaTM Washable Dry-Erase Activity Mat, One specially marked box of original Cheerios® cereal
How to Enter ::
1. Leave a comment below telling me why you would like to win this.
2. Leave a comment below linking to a super-cool arts & crafts idea you have found on the internet.
3. "Follow" me on Pinterest and leave a comment below telling me you do so.
4. "Like" the Crayola facebook page and the little things blog facebook page and leave a comment below telling me you did so. If you already like the little things facebook page, please considering inviting your friends to like it ;)
5. Give a shout out about this giveaway...either on facebook (tag the little things blog), or twitter (include @LittleThingsMom and @Crayola and include the hashtag #MyBlogSpark). Or you can always spread the word using email. Then leave a comment telling me how you spread the word.
And here's a special offer ::
Crayola and Cheerios® cereal are offering up to $5.00 in coupon savings on My First CrayolaTM products, so you can enjoy a little colorful fun at the breakfast table! Look for My First CrayolaTM on original Cheerios cereal boxes.
The information, products, coupon, video and additional My First CrayolaTM gift pack was provided by Crayola® and Cheerios through MyBlogSpark. Thank you to all of them!