Saturday, October 27, 2012

Disney on Ice :: Treasure Trove

Today we went to see Disney On Ice Presents Treasure Trove at the US Bank Arena, and it was a wonderful show!  I could not beleive how many characters they had in one show!  All of my favorites were there...Snow White, Aladin & Jasmine, Alice & the Mad Hatter, and Ariel.  Along with so many others.  The music was a blast from my past, and the crowd was singing along, and I even saw a security guard dancing in the shadows.  The whole show made me want to come right home and have a Disney Movie Marathon!  If you want to catch the show, they still have seats available for this evening and tomorrow!  You can get tickets at www.Ticketmaster.com.  Take the whole family for a very special outing!












Disclosure: I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events.

No comments: