Monday, December 17, 2012

Nuclear Cowboyz are Coming to Cincinnati!

Almost one year later and I am still regreting that I skipped the Nuclear Cowboyz show last January.  At the time things were crazy for our family, I was teaching on Saturdays, Michael was tirelessly working on our rental property and the kids were involved in different things on the weekends.  Once I heard what an AWESOME show it was I felt bad that we didn't make it with the kids.  So I was SUPER excited when I was offered the opportunity to promote the upcoming Nuclear Cowboyz show presented by Feld Entertaiment on January 19 & 20 at US Bank Arena.  My kids are going to flip out! 

Wait, what's that you say?  You have not heard of Nuclear Cowboyz?  Well then check out this video:




Wouldn't your family love to go?  Very soon I will be having a giveaway for tickets, but if you are eager to go ahead and get your seats now, I've got a great discount to offer you:
NUCLEAR COWBOYZ FAMILY 4 PACK where parents can save $20.  All you have to do is simply log onto www.ticketmaster.com, select from the Fam 4 pack Dropdown menu and automatically save $20 on your 4 Pack of tickets.

Still not convinced of the coolness of this show?  Read all about it ::
Nuclear Cowboyz®, produced by Feld Motor Sports®, was launched in 2010 to create a new freestyle motocross experience. For dedicated FMX fans and families seeking new forms of entertainment, this adrenalin-packed theatrical touring production showcases the extreme with a narrative told through intense freestyle motocross tricks, striking acrobatic stunts, alluring dance routines, specialty lasers and wild pyrotechnic displays fueled by a soundtrack that brings fans to the edge of their seats.

Don't forget to keep checking back here for the big giveaways! 
And you can keep up with the show on Facebook & Twitter.

Disclosure: I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events.


No comments: