Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas 2012

I had intentions of writing a big long Christmas post last week...but it just never happened.  After spending much of December attending to the details of Christmas, finishing up note card orders, dealing with internet AND printer problems, cleaning and then cleaning again I decided that a break was in order, so I took a few days to just chill with the family.  We stayed in our pj's, watched movies, read books, played games and worked on puzzles.  It was glorious!  But I still feel like I'd like to share a few of my favorite pictures from the holidays.  We had a wonderful Christmas, in fact we celebrated for an entire week. We ate great food, caught up with loved ones, and received some awesome gifts.  We are blessed.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season, and here's wishing you a very wonderful new year as well!




No comments: