Thursday, June 20, 2013

COSI :: Big Machines

Yesterday we visited COSI (Center of Science & Industry) in Columbus, OH.  I have loved this museum since I was a child and would go on overnight field trips with the Girl Scouts each year.  There is so much to do and see, and they have special exhibits on a regular exhibit.  If you are a member of the Cincinnati Museum Center you can get into COSI for FREE!  I highly recommend a field trip to Columbus to visit this awesome place.  It's great for kids and adults.  Coming soon I'll have another post about COSI, and there newest special exhibit, Mythbusters...AND A GIVEAWAY!  So stay tuned!

For now, I want to share a few pictures from the Big Machines display outside of COSI.  There are numerous construction vehicles for kids to climb on, operate, and explore.  There were dumptrucks, pavers, cement mixers and much more.  My boys loved it!  The Big Machines are only at COSI through June 23rd, so be sure to get there in the next couple days!

 The picture above is of Henry operating the machine scene in the picture below...they actually let the kids move the lift up and down.  As you can imagine, they thought they were pretty big stuff.





The last time we visited COSI was in 2009, and they had a collection of Farm Machines on display at that time.  My my my, look how my babies have grown:  



1 comment:

Vicky and Jen said...

COSI ... one of my favorite day trips!