Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Yoplait Fruitful ~ A Perfect Snack


If you've read this blog before you know that I'm lunch-packing mama of four.  I try to pack my kid lunches most of the days, and even pack my husband's lunch several days a week.  Here's one of my secrets...I like to take a healthy sort of food and make my family think that they are getting a sweet treat.  Examples are Banana Muffins made with whole wheat flour, wheat germ and flax seed, or their favorite: yogurt.  I love that the new Yoplait Fruitful will give me a new way to encourage my kids to eat fruit!  Each Yoplait Fruitful has 1/3 cup fruit inside!  So now they can eat one of their favorite foods and I can feel better knowing they are getting a little more fruit in their lunch.  Yogurt is one food that every single member of my picky clan will eat.  I try to serve it often because Sam doesn't care for many dairy products.  He was allergic to dairy for the first two years of his life, but even now that he is no longer allergic, he shirks most dairy products.  Except ice cream, cheese on top of pizza, and yogurt.  The boy LOVES yogurt.  And I need him to have some dairy in his diet, so I love that he loves yogurt.  And because he's so picky about his fruits, now I have a new fun way for him to have fruit in his diet!  

Here's a few facts about Yoplait Fruitful (Long Love Fruit!) ::
•1/3 cup of real fruit in each serving
•No artificial sweeteners or flavors
•Six fruit flavors
•Six ounces of yogurt in each cup
•Available in the Midwest Central region starting August 2013
•To find Fruitful nearest you, please use the product locator on the Fruitful website


Yoplait Fruitful flavors are Cherry, Mango, Blueberry, Pineapple, Strawberry, Peach, Cherries & Red Berries, and the one I really can't wait to try: Mango, Pineapple & Orange.  

Be among the first to experience the goodness of new Yoplait Fruitful, with a $.30 off coupon available to download at the product website.  Here is your link for your free coupon:  Yoplait Fruitful Coupon.
(Void in LA, NV, NJ, ND and TN)

Long love fruit!

Disclosure :: Thanks to Yoplait for sponsoring today's discussion

No comments: