Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Baking

I love fall...the cooler weather, the falling leaves, cuddling under quilts, and perhaps soon a fire in the fireplace.  One of my favorite things to do in the cooler months is to bake.  Our house is hard to keep cool during the hot months of summer, so I tend to keep the oven off as much as I can, but now that fall is here I can start baking on a regular basis again.  I LOVE to bake! 
 
Here are a few of my favorite things to bake:

Here's a few recipes I've been wanting to try:

What have you been baking?  I'd love to hear from you in the comments section (links & recipes are much appreciated, I'm always on the prowl for new recipes to try!)

1 comment:

Ryshel said...

Last year I made apple fritters for the husband for the first time and mini pecan and pumpkin pies. The cuteness made them so much better!