Monday, October 10, 2011

menu plan monday ~ in reverse ~ october 10

I am participating in Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com, but unlike most of the other participants who plan their menus and post them that week, I'm always a bit behind, and I post my menus a week later. I do this so that I can let you know if I try a new recipe and it's not that great. I don't want to blog about a recipe if it's no good. Participating in MPM has inspired me to find new recipes for my family, and I hope that when you read this post you can find new recipes for your family!


Here's what we dined on last week...I'd love to hear what your family is eating!
 
Monday ~ Lemon Basil Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta (see below)
Tuesday ~ Tortellini with Marinara & Mediterranean Pizza
Wednesday ~ Leftovers & Sandwiches
Thursday ~ Brinner: Pancakes & Turkey Goetta
Friday ~ Indigo with my wonderful aunt & uncle
Saturday ~ Basil Burgers
Sunday ~ Spaghetti & Meatballs, Butternut Squash & Whole Clove Garlic Bread
 
 
Please leave a comment below & share what's cooking at your house!

No comments: