The time has come! I have a winner for the Lego KidsFest tickets! Congrats to Melissa Petri who said : "I'd Like to win so I can take my 3 year old Nephew!" Melissa, get in touch with me (Katie@Cards-by-Katie.com) within 24 hours to claim your prize! If I don't hear from you I will have to pick another winner. For those who did not win this time around, be sure to check out Family Friendly Cincinnati, they have tickets up for grabs there!
I told you last month about LEGO® KidsFest coming to town at the end of March. Our family cannot wait for this event! And, if your family is into LEGO bricks, then you don't want to miss this event either. Lucky for you, I have a family four pack of tickets to give away to one lucky reader! See details below, and don't miss out on the other great giveaways going on out there in the blogosphere (links at the bottom of this post). Try your luck on all of the giveaways! Here's a little run-down of the LEGO KidsFest extravaganza...
The LEGO KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO expo coming to Cincinnati’s Duke Energy Convention Center March 23 - 25, 2012. It is going to be a Lego-Lover's dream come true! There will be THREE ACRES of Lego action going on, including:
• LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
• And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
The Giveaway Details:
Must be 18 to enter. Winner will be drawn using random.org at 2 p.m. on March 9 and winners announced in this post and on Facebook. Winner has 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Tickets are for the opening night Friday, March 23 session from 4-8:30. You are not required to arrive promptly at 4. Please note, there is one MANDATORY entry and then you can complete the extra entries below ~ so you have up to 5 chances to enter! No more than 5 entries per person.
How to Enter:
1. [MANDATORY ENTRY] ~ Find LEGO KidsFest on Facebook and click "Like" ~ Leave a comment below stating that you did so.
2. Leave a comment telling me why you want to win.
3. "Like" the little things blog on Facebook and/or follow @LittleThingsMom on Twitter ~ Leave a comment below stating that you did so.
4. Spread the word! Tell your friends about this great giveaway, and then leave a comment below telling me how you shouted from the mountaintops. ps...if you share this giveaway on facebook or twitter please be sure to tag us! (the little things blog on facebook OR @LittleThingsMom on twitter)
5. This is an extra special entry ~ take a picture of a LEGO creation your child (or you for that matter) has made and upload the picture to the little things facebook page. BE SURE to come back here and leave a comment telling me you uploaded the picture!
Try your luck on these blogs as well!
In a Galaxy Far Far Away
I'm Living the Good Life
Little World After All
Disclaimer: The folks at LEGO KidsFest have provided me with a set of tickets to give away to my readers and in return I received a set of tickets for my own family to attend the event. Although, I have to say, even if I had not had the honor of promoting this event I think we would have bought tickets to go anyway, because we are LEGO addicts ;)