Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ In Reverse ~ April 16

Last week was a bit busy around these parts (as usual).  When it gets extra busy around here I tend to ignore the menu plan, which isn't great because then we end up eating junk instead of good food.  Last week I did ok at following the menu plan, although I did take the kids to Giuseppe's Pizzeria one night because I just didn't feel like cooking, and I'm here to tell you, if you live in the NKY area, you should try this pizza!  It was great!  I wrote all about our dining experience on Family Friendly Cincinnati

Here are the meals I did end up making last week:
Veggie Burgers, Fruit & Yogurt
Chicken & Pesto Stir Fry with Pasta (and fresh salad!)
Beef Goulash Soup and Grilled Cheese
Skillet Pork Chops with Rosemary Mustard Cream Sauce and lots of veggies on the side
Brinner: Pancakes, sausage & hash brown patties

For more dinner-time inspiration see orgjunkie.com - there are oodles of menu plans linked up there!

What's for dinner at your house?!?!

No comments: