Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 20

School is back in session, so I have vowed to be better at menu planning, since it saves me so much time, money and stress to have everything planned out.  And I vow to stick to that menu plan!  It's so much better to have our family meals at home, so we are saving restaurants for special occasions or a surprise dinner out here and there.  I don't want to make it a weekly thing.  Here's our menu from last week, lots of very tasty meals!  And for more meal inspiration check out Orgjunkie's Menu Plan Monday roundup of menus from across the interwebz.

Last week in our kitchen....
Black Bean & Rice Burritos
Spaghetti & Meatsauce with Garlic Bread
Sirloin Steak with Dijon Port Sauce
Basil Burgers and Onion Rings
Lemon Basil Pasta Bake

I also made about a billion Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, and I've started filling our freezer with meals for the busy season of fall.  Read all about my love of filling the deep freeze here in this post (lots of links for freezer friendly meals!!!)



What's cookin' at your house?

No comments: