Sunday, August 19, 2012

Deep Freeze Cookin'

I have been spending quite a bit of time in my kitchen this week, trying to stock up my deep freeze for the coming months.  When I cook dinner I've been doubling and even tripling recipes to stick some in the deep freeze for easy dinner cooking later on.  We've also been freezing some of the veggies from our CSA, and whenever meat is on sale I've been stocking up.  I took some time today to add to my list of favorite foods to prepare and save in the deep freeze.  You can find that post here on my blog.  It's got alot of great links, so be sure to check it out if you need to fill your freezer with good meals for the busy coming months!

What's your favorite food to have on hand in the deep freeze?  Please share your links below!!

Here's a picture of SOME of the foods I've been stocking in the deepfreeze...you'll notice alot of pesto, tis the season!

No comments: