Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ella's first sewing class

Ella took her first sewing lesson this past weekend at Sewn Studio in Oakley.  I love love love this store (see this post I wrote about my first visit to the store).  Ella loved this sewing class, and came home with a very cool new pillowcase.  She is already wanting to do more sewing projects now that she's been introduced to a sewing machine.  I should clarify, this was her first class with a sewing machine...she took a hand sewing class earlier this year and loved it.  The class was reasonably priced, and the teachers were patient & knowledgeable.  Ella cannot wait to sign up for another sewing class.  Check out their website, they have classes for children and adults!  Maybe someday I'll find the time to take a class myself. 

No comments: