A Closer Look at the bar...
Here's what you need for a Hot Chocolate Bar ::
- A slow cooker full of hot chocolate (Michael put twenty hot choc packets in the slow cooker and then heated water and poured it over the powder and then we kept it on "warm" for the duration of the evening.
- Candies for mixing : pieces of Hershey bars & Andes mints are perfect!
- Stirring items : we used Candy Canes and Pirouette cookies
- Mini Marshmallows of course
- And "treats" for the adults: Peppermint Schnapps, Buttershots & Bailey's
I only have pictures of the kids enjoying the hot chocolate bar last night, but believe me...the adults loved it just as much! When many of the guests walked in the house the first thing they noticed was the sweet smell of hot chocolate.