Monday, December 31, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 31

Oh what a week it has been!  Our menu is a little bit of everything...dinners, appetizers, breakfast items...I've been cooking for the six of us, and cooking for parties.  I made some of my very favorite recipes this week.  ALSO...we had a hot chocolate bar at a Christmas party at our house this weekend, and it was such a great addition to a cold winter party!  Check it out, and try it at your next cold weather gathering!  New Years Eve?

Here's some of the yummy stuff I cooked last week ::

Dinners ~ Korean Beef & Rice ; Truck Stop Chili ; Dilled Pot Roast ; Crispy Chicken Ranch Wraps (whole wheat tortilla, a little bit of ranch, shredded lettuce, a bit of shredded cheddar & a chicken tender)

Appetizers for Parties ~ Korean Beef Wontons ; Egg Rolls from Sam's ; Veggie Pakoras from Trader Joe's ; Slow Cooker Roast Beef Sliders

Breakfast ~ Paula Dean's Pull Apart Coffee Cake 

And I also made some delicious Bourbon Slush to serve at my party ;)

For more inspiration for your own menu plans, check out the little things mama on Pinterest and the weekly roundup on Orgjunkie.com  ~ So many recipes so little time!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MPM definitely keeps me on track. I actually look forward to Mondays!
A hot chocolate bar sounds like a winner at any winter party! Yum!
This New Year's Eve, I'm staying home, cleaning our house and doing some blog visiting. Hubby had to work so it will be quiet.
Your menu plan looks delicious.
Have a wonderful week and a Happy New Year!

Rae said...

Great looking menu. Paula Dean's pull apart coffee cakes look yummy.
Happy New Year!