Monday, December 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 10

It's Monday...and that means it's time to plan our menu!  Check out all these great dinners we had last week, and for even more inspiration check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday Roundup! One thing I've started realizing lately that's helping to make me feel less stressed while cooking dinner is that when I have classical music playing I seem calmer, and so do the children.  Do you have tips for de-stressing while making dinner?

What we were eating last week:
Spaghetti & Meatballs
Homemade Pizza & Salad
Skillet Red Beans & Rice (have you tried this yet?!?!)
Frisch's (love those free kids meal coupons...and it was one of "those" nights)
Truckstop Chili (My FAVORITE cold weather food!)
Sausage & Fennel Pasta Bake (delish!)

And this isn't an edible recipe, but this week I posted a recipe for homemade playdough.  It's easy to make and lasts for a long time...it would make a great holiday gift for young ones!




No comments: