And for more menu planning inspiration see my Recipe Archives, or visit OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday Roundup post!
Here's what we ate last week ::
- Spaghetti and Slow Cooker Italian Meatsauce
- Hotdogs & Garlic Fries (back to school dinner)
- Mama's Night Out ~ Dinner at Arnold's downtown & dessert at Chez Nora (the cheesecake there is out of this world!)
- Dinner at the Pool: Grilled Tilapia (we skipped the mango salsa this time because we didn't have the ingredients and it was delish alone as well!) and Grilled Fresh Summer Squash (my favorite pool dinner this season!!)
- Cookout at my aunt and uncle's house, and we brought Zucchini to grill. So we had grilled squash twice this weekend, I think we're in love with it!
What's cooking at your house?!