Monday, October 17, 2011

menu plan moday ~ in reverse ~ october 17

I am participating in Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com, but unlike most of the other participants who plan their menus and post them that week, I'm always a bit behind, and I post my menus a week later. I do this so that I can let you know if I try a new recipe and it's not that great. I don't want to blog about a recipe if it's no good. Participating in MPM has inspired me to find new recipes for my family, and I hope that when you read this post you can find new recipes for your family!


Here's what we dined on last week...I'd love to hear what your family is eating!

Monday ~ Tacos
Tuesday ~ Leftover Basil Burgers
Wednesday ~ Carryout
Thursday ~ Chicken & Pesto stir-fry with pasta
Friday ~ Homemade Pizza (thank you Michael for making dinner!!)
Saturday ~ We dined at Michael's cousin's Wedding
Sunday ~ Oven Beef & Vegetables

No comments: