Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ In Reverse ~ March 19

We had a very yummy week last week!  How about you?  Feel free to link to your menu plans in the comment section!  Or you can even link to a favorite recipe...I'm always looking to try new things!
I am participating in Menu Plan Monday at OrgJunkie.com ~ check out her blog for many more menu plans, it's the perfect place to find recipe inspiration!  And be sure to check out this review I wrote of Whisker Graphics' printables.  I love their printable recipe cards!

Here's what we ate last week:
Braised Beef & Veggies with Herb Roasted Potatoes
Slow Cooker Chicken Soup with Grilled Cheese
Tortellini Marinara
Pizza & Salad (I love the Market Day Mediterranean Pizza!)
Veggie Burgers with Garlic Fries
And we went to the local Fish Fry on Friday

What's cooking at your house?

No comments: