Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ In Reverse ~ April 2

You are going to be able to tell from looking at this menu that we had sort of a busy week last week, so the slow cooker was my best friend.  And the deep-freeze was a big help as well!  That being said, every single meal we had was delicious.  My favorite of the week was the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff.  I made up the recipe myself, and was quite proud of it.  All in all it was a very yummy week around these parts.  Please let me know what you are eating at your house!  Share links below, I'm always looking for new recipes to try. 

Here's what we ate last week:
Black Bean & Rice Burritos (I feel the need to say that this is a big favorite around here!)
Homemade Cincinnati Style Chili with spaghetti & cheese
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff (YUM!)
Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
Veggie Burgers with yogurt & granola
Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala with basmati rice & Trader Joe's Naan (oh my word, this was so good!)
Cookout with Friends ~ I made dessert :: fruit pizza cookies - so easy and fun to make with munchkins!

For more recipes check out orgjunkie.com's collection of menu plan links.  I participate in her Menu Plan Monday program quite often, and have found some great recipe and organiztional inspiration from her blog!

And if you are looking for awesome printable recipe cards check out this post I wrote about Whisker Graphics.  I love them!!!

No comments: