Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 23

Are you looking for menu ideas for your family this week?  Check out what we've been eating at our house, and for more yummy recipe links see Menu Plan Monday or orgjunkie.com!

Slow Cooker Three Envelope Pot Roast Sliders (oh my...these were so tasty!  And don't be afraid to eat that sauce with it, just go light if you aren't a big fan of HOTness.  And I used provologne cheese instead of swiss.  The kids loved these too).
Caprese Grilled Cheese (I'm in love)
Brinner: Whole Wheat Waffles, sausage and fruit
And for Ella's Birthday dinner we picked up pizza from Giuseppe's after going to the Pompeii exhibit.
I also made some pesto and bruschetta this weekend.

A few of my veggies...
Fresh Green Beans -- YUM (I used less bacon grease than she did, added just a bit of butter)
Squash -- roasted it with olive oil and kosher salt at 425 for 20 minutes, I also sauted it in a pan.

What are you eating at your house??

No comments: