Monday, November 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 5

Another week, another menu plan!  I scrapped my dinner plans one night last week when I read on Facebook that my local Whole Foods had Salmon on sale.  Michael and I were both wanting salmon, so I went to pick some up...it was so delicious!  Sometimes you just have to scrap the plan and go with the flow! I am getting ready to take part in the Whole Foods Market Meal Plan Challenge, where I will try to spend less than $200 at Whole Foods to feed my family for a week.  You can read more about that challenge in this post.  Stay tuned!  I will have a great Whole Foods giveaway coming up in the next few weeks!

Last Week's Menu:
Black Bean Quesadillas (I love this recipe so much, great for lunches or dinner!)
Grilled Salmon, Roasted Asparagus & Lemon Rice (Michael used Slap Ya Mama spices on the salmon, and it was sooooo good!)
Orange Chicken, Pot Stickers, Egg Rolls & Edamame
And we also had a great Halloween party, you can find the menu in this post.

Will & Henry at Whole Foods:

You can find many more menu plans to browse at Orgjunkie.com!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m stopping by for a visit from Organizing Junkie, Menu Plan Monday today!
I'll make something different from the menu plan when I come across a fresh & easy clearance or sale item.
This time of year can definitely add up. I’m working on my shopping lists for this week, looking for sales. We’re not having turkey this Thanksgiving. The choices are pizza or homemade lasagna. We’re turkey’ed out!
Everything looks so delicious.
I hope you have a wonderful week.

Lisa @ CheapThrillsInOmaha said...

Cute boys!!! Found you on MPM. Can't pass up good salmon, that's for sure, especially from Whole Foods. Great menu.

The Little Things Mama said...

Thanks for visting my blog ladies! Be sure to come back and visit again soon :)