Sunday, November 4, 2012

Our Halloween Party

Each year we spend Halloween at my parent's house. I make a few pots of chili and other yummy foods and haul all of our costumes and props over to their place for a night of fun. My parents have the BEST front porch for hanging out on Halloween. Their neighborhood is always packed for trick-or-treating. The kids get to see friends from school, I get to see friends from the ol' neighborhood, and we get to check out all the great costumes.
It's becoming a Halloween tradition...Cake Pops from Desserts by Micaela.

Sam's intricate pumpkin designs.

Two little boys with way too much sugar coarsing through their veins.  Sweet & Funny!

Me & my girl...the only thing missing from this picture is our little black cat (Henry!).

My favorite costumes of the evening...Pam, Jim & Dwight
Here's our Halloween Menu:
Bison Chili (made by my little sis)
Beef & Barley Soup (made by my cousin)

And we had some homebrew made by Michael...both beer and rootbeer.

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Idea of arranging such Halloween party seems to be great. Parties are incomplete without tasty food and drinks. Had a great farewell get together at one of the alluring Los Angeles event venues last month. Popsicle mock tails and food bars for snacks were superb. Danced to the last beat of Dj.