Amy, you have 48 hours to contact me at Katie(at)Cards-by-Katie(dot)com to claim your prize!
If you've been following along on the blog you know that I was chosen to take part in a Meal Plan Challenge for Whole Foods Market. I had $200 to spend on my family's meals for one week, and then I got to to blog about it (see links below) to share my adventures.
And now it's time for the moment you've all been waiting for...the $100 Whole Foods Market Gift Card Giveaway!!!
The Giveaway Details ::
You must be 18 to enter, and live in the United States. The winner will be chosen using Random.org on Monday, December 3rd 2012 at 2pm. The winner will be announced here on the blog and on the Little Things Blog Facebook page and you will have 48 hours to respond or another name will be chosen. Please note, it's always best to leave your email address in the comment.
How to Enter ::
1. Comment below telling me what you would do with this $100 gift card.
2. "Like" the little things blog on Facebook and your local Whole Foods Market on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me you did so.
3. Share this giveaway with friends, via Twitter (use @LittleThingsMom) or by email, or by Facebook (tag the little things blog). Leave a comment telling me how you shared the giveaway.
4. Leave a link to your favorite healthy recipe below in the comments.
5. Follow along on Twitter :: https://twitter.com/
Then leave a comment telling me which ones you follow along with (ONE comment for all)
6. Follow your local Whole Foods Market on Twitter, then leave a comment below telling me you did so.
Best of Luck!
Here are some more posts from my Whole Foods Market Meal Plan Challenge:
Whole Foods Market Meal Plan Challenge :: The Tour
Whole Foods Market Meal Plan Challenge :: Getting Organized
Whole Foods Market Meal Plan Challenge :: The Shopping Trip
Whole Foods Market Meal Plan Challenge :: The Menu Plan & Totals
Disclosure: Whole Foods Market in Cincinnati provided me with $200 to spend on groceries for my Whole Foods Market Meal Plan Challenge. They also gave me $100 to spend on whatever I would like at the store after the Challenge is over and $100 to give away to one random reader (more details to come). I’ll be sharing my culinary adventures here on the blog.