Monday, May 20, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ May 20

It's been another tasty week at our house...every dinner last week was delicious! AND...I spent a day one day this week organizing all of my recipes here on the blog, so now I have a handy dandy tab at the top with my recipes archives!!!  Or you can click this button (below and on the right sidebar):


Here's what we dined on  last week:
Tilapia & Confetti Rice from Trader Joe's, with squash
Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala & Basmati Rice with Naan
Lemon Basil Chicken with Angel Hair pasta and roasted broccoli
Chicken Fried Rice (Weight Watcher's Recipe...YUM!)
Tacos & Quesadillas

I also made some yummy banana muffins with butterscotch chips this week.

And we went to a wedding where we ate the BEST food we've ever had at a wedding, hands down!  Check out Funky's Catering for your event! 

What's cooking at your house?

For more menu planning inspiration visit OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday roundup or the Recipe Archives!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm excited about your recipe tab! You always post the best family-friendly recipes. Sounds like a yummy week- I need to come to your house for dinner! ;)