Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cards by Katie Christmas in July Sale

As most of you know, one of the many hats I wear in life is that of  "cardmaker".  I own my
own note card business called Cards by Katie.  I'd love for you to visit the Cards by Katie Etsy shop!  Making note cards has been a perfect side job for me as a stay at home mama.  Every once in a while I blog about the card business, especially when I'm having a giant sale that I want to share.  As tradition dictates, each July I have a Christmas in July Sale.  It's a pretty huge sale, people love it because they can stock up on adorable hand made note cards for Christmas at a great price.  What's that you say?  You don't send Christmas cards?  Well, that's ok, I have other seasonal cards that are on sale as well!  ALL of my HOLIDAY note cards are on sale right now!  Here are all the details...

Cards by Katie Christmas in July Sale ::

This is one of my biggest sales of the year, and I don't want you to miss out!  I realize that Christmas is months away yet, but now is the perfect time to stock up on Christmas cards!  Until the end of July ALL Seasonal Cards in my Etsy Shop are 1/2 off!!!   That's right...not just Christmas, but other seasonal cards I have in the shop, such as Valentine's, Halloween Notes, and even New Years! 
Stock up now for all the holidays that you need cards for!  You cannot beat these prices!
 
$3.00 for a set of FOUR cards ~~AND~~ $6.00 for a set of TEN cards
Here are a few important notes about this sale:
~ You can find my seasonal designs in the "HOLIDAYS" section of the Cards by Katie Etsy Shop.
~Need a different quantity than what's listed in the shop?  Contact me!
~All orders are based on availability, sometimes during the course of a big sale I run out of materials and have to discontinue a card.
~Cards will be delivered or shipped no later than AUGUST 10th.  This long period of time between orders and delivery is due to the large volume of orders this month. 
~The  sale prices DOES NOT apply to custom orders or personalization, those cards will be regular price.
~Sale ends July 31st
~If you purchase your sale cards on the Etsy shop you will pay FULL PRICE and then I will refund the discount to you promptly.
There's not much time left in July, so if you are interested, please order soon!!!  You can order via Etsy or email me at: Katie(at)Cards-by-Katie(dot)com 
Happy Shopping!
-Katie

1 comment:

Gingerbread Cookie Recipes said...

Great post much appreciate the time you took to write this