Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ In Reverse ~ May 7

Another Monday...another menu.  I've been crazy busy making note cards...no complaints though, I love creating note cards!  Just in case you are looking for cute cards to replenish your stock, or the perfect gift, check out my Cards by Katie Etsy shop.  All of my cards are on sale for $1 each until May 15th.  The Etsy prices do not reflect this sale, so email me if you are interested in ordering!  Katie(at)Cards-by-Katie.com
Last week's menu has lots of tasty goodness in it, but it's not a long list because we ate out a few times in celebration of my birthday!

Here's last week's Menu:
Beef & Black Bean Taco Bake
Chicken Tikka Masala (Slow Cooker Recipe)
Poutine
Steak & Herb Roasted Potatoes

We also went to my niece's First Communion Party this weekend and for that I made Crunchy Slaw and Pasta Salad.

No comments: