Monday, December 2, 2013

Toffee No-Nut Butter Brownies made with Sneaky Chef No-Nut Butter

I made the EASIEST dessert this weekend to take to my family's Thanksgiving party, and it was a HUGE hit.  Everyone loved it!  My aunt just emailed me and commented on how surprised she was that I snuck peas into a brownie recipe.  I gave my family a sugary sweet treat, with veggies hidden inside thanks to the Sneaky Chef!  And it only took a few minutes to put together.  Score!

 

Toffee No-Nut Butter Brownies


Ingredients:
Box Brownie Mix (or plain brownies made from your own favorite recipe)
1/2 cup Sneaky Chef No Nut Butter
1 Bag Heath Toffee & Chocolate Pieces

Directions:
Prepare brownies as directed and pour into greased 9x13 pan.  Before putting the brownies in the oven add the no-nut butter and toffee/chocolate chips.  I put the 1/2 cup No-Nut Butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds to liquify it, then stirred it up a bit.  
Then I poured the No-Nut Butter over the brownie mixture in the pan.

Using a knife I gently spread the No-Nut Butter over the top of the brownie mixture.

 Top with Heath/Chocolate chips and then cook as directed on box.  


Enjoy!


If you'd like to read more about Sneaky Chef food products AND enter to win some of the Sneaky Chef products to try at your house, check out these giveaways ::
The Little Things Blog
I'm Living the Good Life

1 comment:

Vicky and Jen said...

Ha! Awesome! They look so YUMMY! Great thinking Sneaky Girl!